You are short on time and have a problem to solve as the One-Size-Fits-All programming is no longer working in senior living. Simple yet sophisticated PowerPoint slide decks now create a ‘live and interactive’ variety show that provides cognitive exercise and serves up a TRIPLE plug n’ play solution.
- Do your residents no-show to scheduled programming or let you know they are bored? #samething
- Could you introduce simple technology to offset declining interests in crafts? #askthemen
- Difficulty getting men to participate? Employee churn leaving you over extended? #helpisontheway
- Entertainers too expensive or cancel last minute? #notcool
- Searching for that Ace-in-the-Hole or that Something-for-Everybody every month? #aceinthehole
- Our adult children are assessing our social life for us more than ever.
- Programs for us men will need to be unique and innovative.
- We like to stretch the noodle and feel valued.
- Meaningful activity buffers us from depression and improves self-image.
- We are accepting of technology and welcome new experiences.
- We never tire of reliving memories that validate our own journey.
- Happiness equals good cognitive health!
- Are your seniors’ families marketing for you, posting photos on social media? #selfiesarefree
- Challenged to define your differentiators among the competition? #noWiFineeded
- Does your website showcase resident programming progressive enough to lure new prospects? #tripleplay
- Are budgets limiting exposure through community events? #startbragging
- Searching for that Ace-in-the-Hole to pair with events, family or theme days and the like? #aceinthehole
Today’s seniors entering communities have a higher acuity and sophistication from experience with the internet and social media. Younger more agile residents are entering due to reduced capacities, while others enter much older from longer in-home services. Population diversity creates another new social challenge. Furthermore, your calendar programming is online for public scrutiny and comparison shopping. Truth is opportunities abound to introduce simple technology to help you more than just the Wii, and families are expecting more. As most prepare for an influx of tech-savvy seniors, many are still without Wi-Fi. Introducing your new Ace-in-the Hole monthly programming that serves up a big helping of heart to both your seniors and the business.
Inspired by Linda’s 95 year old mother and an active member in the St. Louis community, Linda wanted to provide the seniors dignified entertainment that was not only fun but would stretch the noodle at the same time.
An IT professional to Fortune 500 companies by day, she teamed up with St. Louis amateur art studios providing a cornucopia of vibrant artwork to the residents, while putting on a digital variety show like none other! After so many requests for the interactive concept, Linda went to work to share the SeniorNetShows© to senior communities everywhere.
“I never thought that my full time job could make so many people smile.”
“ Very unique entertainment and dignified for the seniors”.
Monthly SubscriptionHere's to Life!
- “What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play.”
Imagine having a guaranteed Ace-In-The-Hole that pleases your entire community. Get creative with your show and make it your own production! What do you have to lose?
Multi-LocationsHere's to Life!
“Life is a cabaret old chum. So come to the cabaret!”
- If it works don’t fix it. Let all your locations ‘Break a Leg’. Individual site access. Support provided 24×7 by videos in the members area, and in the SeniorNetShows FaceBook User Group Community.
WARNING: DANCING IS KNOWN TO BREAK OUT
- You are not afraid to push the creative envelope.
- You've yet to solve the male isolation problem.
- You host events for family and public, tours, holidays.
- You outsource today, or you don't!
- You are brilliant and reallocate time for other things.
- Your motto is “We’ve always done it this way.”
- You think outsourcing is too expensive. NOPE!
- You regard TV time as an activity. This is NOT that.
- You have yet to embrace the power of social media.
- You believe the seniors love to make Styrofoam daisies.
“I love the show. It’s a little bit of everything and has something for everybody.” – Kristen, Resident Programs Coordinator- Brookdale Senior Living